-
August 25th, 2004, 12:48 PM
#241
HB Forum Owner
*Bump* again and:
It looks like the muslims learnt how manipulable democratic elections are, and two planes crashed almost simultaneously in Russia, a week before elections in the Russian region of Chechnya. It's known that at least one of the planes exploded in midair. Black box analysis is being conducted. Everybody died, accounting for 89 deaths. If the suspects are true, it's a happy day for islam, and a sad day for humanity.
-
August 25th, 2004, 04:12 PM
#242
Inactive Member
-
August 25th, 2004, 04:51 PM
#243
Senior Hostboard Member
-
August 25th, 2004, 08:38 PM
#244
Inactive Member
I'll wait for a comfirmation until i start pointing fingers.
-
August 25th, 2004, 09:27 PM
#245
HB Forum Owner
Actually, I hope it was NOT an action of islamists ? but an unfortunate accident. Unfortunate accident > terrorist act, at least you know it's not likely that it'll happen again, so I really hope it's not that the muslims are trying to repeat 11-S. However, I'm hearing contradictory reports in the news ? no trails of explosives, Police thinks muslim attack most likely, no signs of terrorism, Moscow still thinks it might have been terrorism, etc. However, you have 2 different planes crashing almost simultaneously; this is really hard to happen, and elections are in a week, that's what makes you think. But the reason why I'm 75% sure it was islamic terrorism is it sadly feels like it; remember 11-S and 11-M, at first it was all confusion, no direct clues that point to anything, you don't know who might be behind it, all terrorist groups are silent, etc. >_< Of course I hope it's just the most unfortunate accident ever.
-
August 25th, 2004, 09:32 PM
#246
Inactive Member
It can't be terrorism. It's not the 11th.
-
August 25th, 2004, 10:53 PM
#247
Inactive Member
I haven't heard enough to decide for sure.
-
August 25th, 2004, 10:58 PM
#248
Inactive Member
i think it was just a bad, bad accident by the russians...of course, they'll say it was terrorism to cover up any incompetence
NOTE: the author of this post is finnish, and quite prejudiced against russians. anything to put them down, make them seem inferior is good in his eyes. he doesnt really like countries that have invaded his own recently.
-
August 26th, 2004, 12:00 AM
#249
HB Forum Owner
IRT YK: Oh, I didn't know about that, please explain it if you have time, I'd like to know what happened.
-
August 26th, 2004, 06:55 AM
#250
Senior Hostboard Member
I'd like to post this here:
Failure of conscience
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks